◆ Application Requirements
Applicants should meet up with the following requirements:
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens from developing countries who are below 45 years old.
2. Applicants should be in good physical and mental health. The health certificate or the physical examination form issued by local public hospital is required. They should not carry any entry-forbidden diseases in accordance with the Chinese laws and regulations. No serious hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer and other severe chronic diseases, mental illness or other diseases that might cause massive infection and severe harm to public health; not in a major surgery recovery phase or acute disease ictal phases, no serious physical disability. Females that are pregnant shall not be admitted, and the scholarship will be discontinued when the females get pregnant in the process of study.
3. Applicants are supposed to have bachelor’s degree or degrees above bachelor’s degree and the work experience of at least 3 years.
4. Priorities will be given to applicants who are involved in the work or study related to audit.
5. Priorities will be given to applicants who are government officials ranked as or above section chiefs in their home countries, who are senior managers of various institutions or enterprises, who are academic backbones of higher educational and research institutions.
6. Applicants should have a good command of English which enables them to learn the courses taught in English (Reference: IELTS 6.0 or above, TOFEL 80 or above or other English test certificates with similar level).
7. Applicants should have career development potential in the relevant field and be willing to promote the friendly exchange and cooperation between their home countries and China.
8. Stable internet connection facilities for online web-based interactive learning, full time study during the study period (from October, 2021 till graduation).
9. Those who are currently studying in China or admitted by other Chinese Government Scholarship programs are not allowed to apply for this program.