1. What kinds of scholarships do you offer if we want to apply to NAU?
A: The university offers scholarships at different levels, such as Chinese Government Scholarship of Master of Audit Program, MOFCOM Scholarship for Master of Audit, Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship and university scholarship, etc. Please refer to “Scholarship” in our website for scholarship details, eligibility and application procedures.
2. Application deadlines for admission?
A: In the year 2022, the application start from March 1 to May 30.
3. Language proficiency requirements?
A: (1) For Chinese-medium programs, applicants should submit valid HSK certificate, HSK band 4 with a score of 210 or above is required. Applicants whose previous degree programs were taught in Chinese could provide the medium-of-instruction certificate issued by the previous institution as a replacement.
(2) For English-medium programs, valid TOEFL-iBT or IELTS Academic test report is required. Applicants should score at least 80 on TOEFL-iBT, or 6.0 on IELTS Academic. Applicants whose previous degree programs were taught in English could provide the medium-of-instruction certificate issued by the previous institution as a replacement. Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement.
4. Do applicants who have not get diploma or the highest degree certificate when applying have chance to sign up?
A: Applicants who are current students should provide a pre-graduation certificate. Applicants who have provided the certificate should submit a notarized copy of their formal diploma to the NAU's International Students’ Office before Sept 1, in entry year. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of enrollment.